AHH!!! ALMOST THERE!!! I CAN MAKE IT I CAN I CAN I CAN!!! Only 2 Days left now!!! WOOHOO!
Plus, I think the time is gonna pass by relatively quickly because I'm gonna be super busy. I've got my share of medical and work stuff combined with the CO Visit to keep myself sufficiently busy to make the time pass more quickly. Otherwise it's gonna feel like an eternity. Thursday is prolly gonna be the worst! :( I seriously wanted to go to Mexico City and meet him AT the airport but logistically I think it's just better to wait til he gets to the bus station here in Puebla. Sad face :( Anyway....to fill you in on the last few days...
Saturday service, hmm, honestly kinda having a mind blank regarding the AM. Oooh. I went with Ester on a study that lasted a while. Honestly we were just kinda sitting there waiting for the wife to get home for a while, trying to keep conversation with the husband and daughters focused around the Bible. LOL! I then met up with the Summervilles and Peter Moreno for afternoon service. In the evening I went to the Summerville's house for a little bit before having a study near there house at 5:30. She studied!!! It went very well which was encouraging. She sees a lot of the hypocrisy in the churches and realizes that many things they teach aren't really based on the Bible. I'm supposed to go back this next Saturday so I'm looking forward to it even though it's an awkward time. After the study I went back to the Summers' and Drew asked me if I wanted to do P90X with him. I did. It was so funny--I worked out with one of my elders!!! LOL!!! It was awesome though. Then I ate and we did a few random things before I came home, including climbing on the roof where we then danced and layed there looking at the stars and talking. It was fun.
Sunday morning I had a doc appt to go over my blood test results. Turns out my estrogen is fine but my progesterone is super low compared to where it SHOULD be. He said he wanted me to get an ultrasound before proceeding with treatment since there was a slight possibility there may be a tumor that would feed on the hormones given during treatment. Basically the problem is the same as it has been for years now and they still want to give me hormones just to keep the plumbing clean inside so to speak. URGH. I DON'T CARE IF I CAN'T GET PREGNANT!!! SO AS LONG AS THERE'S NOT CANCER I DON'T CARE!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!! Oh welll...what can ya do. After that I came home and ate a lil breakfast before going to service. Meeting went well--my dentist's brother came to the meeting again and this time HE COMMENTED!!! SUPER encouraging! After the meeting Jules and I came back to the house to get a few things cuz I was gonna spend the night at her house and needed to get clothes etc. We got to her house and I turned on my computer so we could look up a recipe I had for some nesquick brownies we wanted to make. I logged onto messenger just in case and sure enough Efra logged on!!!! His roomates had gone out for dinner so he had the modem all to himself, meaning he could stay online a little longer than usual. We ended up chatting a while, which was nice. I felt bad though, since I felt like I was kinda neglecting Jules and making her feel bad--after all, I DID go there to spend the evening with her. SORRY HUN!!! I told Efra I had to go and then gave Jules my full attention. We had a blast!!! We tried to learn some dances off of youtube but were not coordinated or quick enough to do them at the speed the people were, and since there were no instructional videos we just kinda gave up after a little while. We had a blast being crazy and pretending we were doing it right though LOL! Then we scrapbooked a little bit, which was neat. Haven't done that in SOOO long. Oooh. That night, I think it was that night at least, hahaha, Danny helped Jules and I record our song! FINALLY! Hmm...what else did we do...not much I don't think. We didn't end up sleeping til like 1:30 LOL! Good muffins...good muffins indeed.
Monday morning we got up and went to service. I was kinda tired so I drank a cup and a half of coffee before leaving, and MAN did it work! I was crazy all day haha. Jehovah really blessed our efforts in service though. I was with Lauraine, Darren, and Jules in the morning and we did some calls and referrals. We were able to finish up some territories and got some good calls, which felt very productive. In the afternoon things went well, and at 3 Jeanette went with me to study with Luisa. We had a little trouble with the Trinity doctrine--I think she got tripped up with the language honestly, so I sent her a link to the BT book online in spanish to read it in spanish. I told her I'd bring a kingdom interlinear next time to look at the greek to english translation of certain texts, plus I would bring her extra information. I was trying to think of what to take then this morning as I read the april watchtower on Jesus I found a perfect article, about just that!!! Jehovah truly does provide. After the study I went and gave class. Since we have meeting again this friday the students agreed to do hour and a half classes monday and wednesday to make up for it. Better for me since less trips driving, but anyway...another small class but a good one nonetheless. Afterwards I was gonna stop by Walmart on the way home to get stuff to cook for the CO. Tried to take a "shortcut" to get around traffic on boulevard atlixco and somehow ended up on Recta Cholula without a turn-around, low on gas. URGH!!! Got gas at a pemex then saw a sign for Atlixco/valsequillo and figured it was the Periferico so I got on it and made it to atlixcayotl over by Las Torres. Some "short-cut" huh? Anyway....I went to the Walmart there by Home Depot on Atlixcayotl and came home at long last. I was still super hyper, maybe from the coffee, who knows, so I did some personal study and other random things until about 11:30 when I TRIED to go to sleep. Don't think I slept til like 1, then woke up at like 3:30 wide awake. Finally fell asleep maybe at 5 only to wake up around 8. POO!!!
Worked out okay though. Drank some coffee and felt normal again. Hahaha. Went this morning to get my ultrasound. Ended up having to wait a little once I got there since your bladder is supposed to be kinda full and although I drank water and coffee he said mine was basically empty when I first got there. That was when I read the April WT. Finally got the ultrasound done. It showed a few things including cysts in both ovaries, which is apprently not THAT big of a deal but whatever. Still need to go to the doctor for him to actually interpret the ultrasound results. Who knows when I'll do that since we have the CO now. After the ultrasound was finished I went to Chedraui and got the remaining ingredients for my cooking, then went and picked up Danny who wanted to help me cook so he could learn. We got chicken on the way home from my lil place at the market on 11 near the IMSS clinic. Once home we got started chopping veggies and boiling and cooking and all. It was requested that I make the Chicken Picatta with pasta and veggies like I made when my parents were visiting, so I made that. Danny and I had a good time talking and messing around while we cooked. I also made another batch of thin mints, which turned out super SUPER YUMMY DELICIOUSNESS!!! I'm tempted to eat them ALL!!! Hahaha. I guess I can put here, since Efra's not gonna read this before he gets back, that I'm planning to give him a lot of them since I kinda promised him some. Poor guy, he really feels like he's missed out on a lot while he's been gone. Honestly I feel like I've missed out on more than him since he's been having such an awesome experience down there. Here it's still the same environment, people, etc, whereas at least he's in a completely new place meeting new people doing new/different things. Oh well. That's an argument I think neither of us will win hahaha. Anyway, finally finished cooking and I took Danny home. Then I showered, washed clothes, painted my nails, and got ready for the meeting. First meeting with this CO--Brother Gesualdi. A couple in training to be the Chinese CO's is accompanying them this week, which should make it interesting. I was Lauraine's householder for the #2, which went well. The CO's talk was, of course, very encouraging. It was about being impartial and hospitable, especially since we're in a foreign language congregation. Well, I guess I better start winding down. Tomorrow is gonna be a big day with service with CO then taking dinner to them then teaching a long class then who knows what.
2 DAYS TO GO!!! Let's hope they will prove to be a speedy eternity. <3 you all, Ches
:#
ReplyDelete