Friday, March 2, 2012

YAYYY!!!!!

YAYYYY EFRA'S BACK!!!!!! Got in last night! It's funny/cool how happy that makes me LOL. So now to fill in on details from the last few days. Wednesday I went to service. First day in service with the CO and it went well. Met for the morning and afternoon groups and stayed til about 4. Then came home, showered, and went to give class. It went well as usual. This time I had them do something a little different. We played Round Robin to write stories using the different verb tenses. They struggled a little with it but I think they enjoyed it. After that I just came home and honestly I can't remember much of what I did at that point hahaha.
Thursday morning I went to service then at 12 I went to see the doctor for him to describe the ultrasound results.   He gave me some meds to take to hopefully fix things but after that I can choose to continue with the hormones or not. Basically the risks of not doing that would be 1) i basically can't get pregnant and 2) cysts may grow from the follicles. I'm gonna do this then prolly not do anything for like 6 months LOL. I just don't wanna take meds if I don't absolutely HAVE to. After my doc appt I got the car washed and went to meet for afternoon service. At 4 I went and studied with Vicky for the first time in like a month, and it went well. Then I went and studied with Valeria. Luisa wasn't home when I went to her house so we're just gonna study on Saturday. I had a little time to come home and have a snack(hadn't really had lunch) before going to pick up Efra. Man was I happy to see him!!! It was funny how we just stood there for a few minutes just so happy hahaha. Came home and Ari was here so Efra went ahead and showed me pictures while we ate. It love seeing where he was at, trying to get a better idea of what the whole experience was like. After all, that's the best I can do when I couldn't be there.
This morning I walked to the hall for the service meeting for the first time in a while LOL but it was nice. I missed my walks hahaha. It being Friday morning I had several studies, and this time Efra got to go with me!!!! It's nice to be able to go on studies together, work in the ministry together, because we get to see each other in that light, which is ultimately one of the most important things we should be able to enjoy together. He finally got to study with Gerardo, which was neat. After that I came home since I needed to do a few things before the meeting, and Efra went home as well since he had to get groceries and do wash etc. One of the things I had to do was exercise. The doc told me yesterday I should try to exercise 40 minutes EVERY DAY and try to incorporate healthy fats into my diet. If I do those two things my body might "wake up" and regulate itself. I'm trying to think of how I'm gonna work 40 minutes of cardio into my daily route since I don't live close to a place I can run and don't have any workout videos like I did in the states. We'll see how this goes LOL. Today I looked up some videos on youtube. Did some zumba. It's just weird working out watching my computer screen LOL. Plus that depends on the internet working. Oh well. I'm sure I'll figure something out. Well, gotta do a few things before the meeting. YAY EFRA'S GONNA BE THERE!!! Tee hee hee. I get excited over the most insignificant little things. Well, I guess it's not insignificant, just maybe little. :D

2 comments: