Friday, February 24, 2012

Hmmm

Hmmm...so what has happened…Wednesday service was uneventful, just kinda felt like I was along for the ride, but it’s cool. Sometimes it’s nice to be able to support others, knowing that other days they are there to support you. In the afternoon Jules came with me to the house after service and went with me to my class since we wanted to go see some people at the North congregation meeting afterwards. In the brief time we were home I was able to talk to Efra a little bit which was nice. UGH I CAN’T WAIT!!! 6 MORE DAYS!!! Anywho...back to my life without him...sad face...There were only 4 people in class almost making it feel like a waste to go all the way up there, but what can ya do. We had a good time though. Afterwards Jules and I stopped by Waldo’s Mart to kill a little time before going to the meeting since we didn’t want to be there for the whole thing. Got to the hall, walked up, and heard spanish. DANG! The North Congregation has their CO Visit this week so I guess they didn’t have their normal meeting schedule. With our plans ruined, I just took Jules home. Poopy face. L Thursday morning I went to service, after which I went running again. One of the last calls we did was to check on one of Alvaro’s bible studies. I didn’t realize it before we got there but it was a guy who I had turned over to him hoping someone would attend to him because he was really interested and was disappointed when brothers had made promises to come back before and never did. It was realy nice to see how Alvaro was attending to the guy’s interest. Made me feel go, seeing how it truly is a congregation effort to help interested ones in the territory. After that I went to run. It was funny because at like 12 or 12:30 I was starting to get hungry but by the time I started running at 12:45 and really got into it, my hunger subsided. That was good since I didn’t end up eating til like 2 hahaha. It was also strange how at first I was just kinda bored with the running and almost wanted to stop, then I just kept going and before I knew it I was like what? I did my 5 laps already? LOL. Next I came home, showered, and ate some lunch. Then went to my studies. Angelica wasn’t there but I went to Valeria and we had a nice study. It was sweet. Last week I had mentioned I was looking for a dress for Liana’s wedding and she called me after I got home to say her mom had a dress I might could borrow. This week they showed it to me and let me try it on. It was pretty but a little too big for me. Her mom offered for me to just kinda stitch it up on the side to make it smaller but I told her that I wouldn’t want to alter HER dress, and that since I have dresses in Houston anyway I’ll just do that. It was nice of them to offer though, I really appreciated it. Got home, ate dinner, took care of a few things on my to-do list, then wasted time watching looney tunes on youtube and looking up random dances hahaha. The things I do with my free time. For some reason I was oddly awake after all that and I had a hard time going to sleep. I probably didn’t fall asleep til like 11:30 or 12 even though I was in bed by like 10 or 10:30. I hate when that happens. This morning the was hardly anyone at the service group. Kristian came just to take out the group but had to leave to go to an interview. Ended up being me, Angie Huepa, Karla Rivera, and Darren. I was the only one with a car, but had a few studies I needed to go on so I couldn’t be driving everyone around to do service whille I was on those studies. I ended up dropping Darren and Angie off in a territory relatively close to my study so they could do some referrals while I was on the study, then we met up after to do a few referrals/rvs before my next study. At that point Angie had to leave and Darren didn’t feel comfortable going 3 people to the study, so he just kinda sat in the car for the hour or so we were studying with Gerardo. LOL! Whatever, to each his own I suppose. I met Gerardo’s mom today, which was nice. Then he studied well, as always. I’m looking forward to seeing his progress once I turn him over to Efra. After that I took Darren home and Karla came with me to work on a talk I’m going to be her household for tonight. We had lunch at the house then worked on the talk and got to chat a little bit. She left maybe an hour ago and now I’m just kinda vegging trying to think of what to do. Haha. Meeting at 6:, already eaten and don’t plan to eat before the meeting since I don’t think I’ll be hungry, got everything I need studied, so hmmmmmm.......we shall see. Love everyone, can’t believe the Cookie trip is so soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment