Saturday, September 3, 2011

SUCCESS!!!

So this morning I successfully took two buses to get to the South kingdom hall from where I'm staying at now. YES!!! (Victory dance!) I did street witnessing on the way to the hall then met with the group to go out until 12:30 when we meet back at the hall.Then I was able to accompany some sisters in the afternoon to make it a long day in service. We had an AWESOME time! I was able to go on my first english bible study in Mexico plus I was able to enjoy wholesome association with my spiritual sisters. There is one sister, Ale, who is sooo similar to me! We are even the same age! Anyway, the bus part is the main highlight of my day. After service we were all invited to an elder's house with his family and the south congregation to eat and watch a dvd from some brothers who used to be in this congregation but were then gilead graduates and sent to tanzania. The DVD was all about their experiences. It was cool! Then afterwards Ale, Efrain and I went outside and were literally dancing in the street to music I had on my phone. Complete and utter coolness right there buddy. We had a blast. Anyway, Ale brought me home about half an hour or 45 minutes ago and now it's time to settle in for the night. PS...super coolpoints going for the south congregation since Tuesday is officially pink day at the meeting and everybody is supposed to go wearing pink. Still trying to make a decision but hoping to get some insight from the circuit overseer who is visiting this upcoming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment