Hi there! Sorry it's been a few days and I've been out of the loop. I moved to the house near the kingdom hall on Saturday evening and between having problems getting the internet installed and having to get settled and fix/clean some things here at the house, I just haven't had a chance to be updating the blog. It's really nice being close to the hall, and the bus ride to my job isn't all that bad. I started this morning and since I didn't want to be late I left here at 7 since some people told me that with traffic I should allow at least an hour. I got there at 7:20 and didn't start til like 8:15. Well, I know better for tomorrow. My job is gonna be real laid back, so that's nice to know. Basically I am just there as a helper and can take over the class whenever I feel like it. Plus, my mentor teacher is really flexible about whne I come and for what hours. It's gonna be great for my service. I'm hoping that I can meet up with the group around 11 or 11:30. It should work out really well. So I came home, ate a quick lunch, then met with the friends for the regroup for afternoon service. Went out in service, came home and made dinner, then WOW I HAD INTERNET!!! YAYYY!!!! So I got to talk to my mommy and daddyo and now here I am. Oh...so to fill in on the funness of the last few days.
Yesterday was just wonderful...sarcastically speaking that is! In the morning I walked to soriana which was nice, got some groceries, then walked back. When I got home I started cleaning the kitchen since I couldn't stand it. The sister tells me she just hasn't had a chance to clean it well and that it doesn't normally become an issue since she's not here much out of the year. Anyway, then my job people texted me and told me to go allllll the way to the other side of the city to sign the oficio i had been waiting on in order to be able to go to work at the school. I didn't know a direct bus route so i just took what i knew and walked the rest of the way. It was quite a ways too!!! Then on the way back I tried to walk a slightly different way hoping I would find something passing by that I knew or could figure out, but I saw nothing and ended up walking half the way home. URGH!!! Then when I got home I decided to take a bath and relax a little. I went to turn on the boiler and right after lighting the pilot when I turned it to light the whole burner, it exploded in my face burning some of my eyelashes and eyebrow so that now one side has shorter hairs than the other. I'm ok though. didn't really burn my skin. Then I enjoyed a warm shower. :-) There was some other drama that went on yesterday regarding craziness with the sister, but I'm gonna refrain from putting it here with the belief that I should be patient and try to wait it out a little before jumping to conclusions. OHHHH!!! So all last week I was wanting a muffin, a nice fluffy moist muffin like blueberry or something, except here the "muffins" are generally bread in the guise of muffins since they're hard and try and flavorless practically. So I was looking for something to kick my craving and couldn't find anything for the life of me, unttiiiiillllll....Efrain took me to costco!!!! I got blueberry and banana nut and they were AMAZING!!!! Funny the things we sometimes miss! anyway, I better stop ranting now. Love you all, sorry I haven't been better about answering emails or phone calls but seriously, thinking of you tons!
No comments:
Post a Comment