Monday, September 26, 2011

Por fin

So sorry it's been a while...again...looks like this is gonna begin to be a weekly thing whether I want it to be or not. Anyway, where to begin...Last Sunday or Monday I told the lady I was staying with that I was gonna be moving out but that I wasn't sure when exactly. She took it better than I expected! Then on Tuesday she tells me, "so when are you leaving? since you told me you were gonna leave I told my brother and now my mom is gonna live with me. she's here now. she's 92 and I don't want her going up and down the stairs so I want her to have your room". niiiiiice. and she empasized the point that she didn't run me off, that I decided to leave and that she liked having me there. LOL. Anywho, Tuesday night after the meeting I went with Ale to stay with her until Sunday when the sister Conchita told me I would be able to move in. I'm staying in her only daughter's old bedroom (she got married about a year ago and moved to Australia). I really enjoyed spending time with Ale. Even though she lives kinda far I was able to get a ride in and out with her because she works at a school just a few blocks from mine. One night while I was staying with her though, we forgot to plug in the bugzappers and I woke up with bug bites all over, even on my face such that it looks like I'm breaking out in horrible zits all over my face. Haha. But seriously, we had a great time. On Saturday we went to a Vegetarian restaurant here in puebla called La Zanahoria (the carrot) and it was pretty good! Not as great as I had expected but still very yummy. On Sunday after the meeting I came over and moved into Conchitas. I feel like I'm in a luxury hotel or something compared to before! My room is warm, I have a bathroom with no doors going outside, I have a boiler that doesn't blow up in my face when I turn it up, I have a refrigerator that actually works, I have a window in my room that goes outside, I have an actual chest of drawers, the toilet is not right where I shower, I can comfortable cook and eat from dishes without washing everything, the kitchen sink actually works, and THINGS ARE CLEAN!!!!!!!! What a concept! Haha. I sound like such a sissy :-( Plus to add to all those positives, the sister is super nice and I feel like we get along really well. Oooo! Plus there's an awesome movie room! So I'm comfy and excited at the same time.
On another note, I've had some great experiences lately in service. Nothing spectacular but a few nearly sure studies to start, so I'm looking forward to going back on them and trying to be used by Jehovah to help them study and cultivate a relationship with him.
Work is going well. I started teaching the alphabet so today I sang the alphabet song like 30 times but the kids had an awesome time.
Well I've got so much more that I could go on and on about, but then it'd just be rambling. Gotta pace myself! haha Love you guys, please call my magicjack, I appreciate voicemails :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment